Our employment law and trial lawyers litigate employment cases in federal and state courts, in arbitrations, and before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state labor departments.
Miller Nash Graham & Dunn attorneys have successfully defended through trial and appeal the full range of employment-related claims, including:
- Class actions
- Wage-and-hour claims
- Noncompete, trade secret, and breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Discrimination claims
- Claims under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act ("ERISA")
- Labor law claims
- Constitutional claims against public entities
- Breach-of-contract claims
- Tort claims such as wrongful termination, defamation, and tortious interference with contract
When a client is faced with an employment claim, we work closely with the management team to engage in a thorough early evaluation and develop trial strategies based on our clients' short-term and long-term interests both in the litigation and in successfully operating their business.
Member of the Employment Law Alliance